|Film Thickness||200 Micron|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A Farming Polyhouse is a framed structure covered with transparent material and large enough to grow crops under partial or fully controlled environmental conditions to get optimum growth and productivity.
Greenhouse Technology is the technique of providing favorable environment condition to the plants.
All agricultural production activities, the greenhouse industry is worldwide the fastest growing sector. The greenhouse is goldmines that offer the most profitable business opportunities.
The use of the greenhouse is mainly for the production of seasonal and non- seasonal crops, for the production of high-quality flower, vegetable and the preparation of nursery prepared by tissue culture.
Advantages of Greenhouse:
- The yield may be 10-12 times higher than that of outdoor cultivation depending upon the type of greenhouse, type of crop, environmental control facilities.
- Reliability of crop increases under greenhouse cultivation.
- Ideally suited for vegetables and flower crops.
- Year round production of floricultural crops.
- Off-season production of vegetable and fruit crops.
- Disease-free and genetically superior transplants can be produced continuously.
- Efficient utilization of chemicals, pesticides to control pest and diseases.
- Water requirement of crops very limited and easy to control
How to start greenhouse farming?
- To start greenhouse farming is required heavy expenditure on infrastructure, equipment, labor, a raw material also greenhouse farmer must have technical, economical & marketing knowledge hence you must finish a practical training program.
- In India, there is various government & NGO organization provide, Greenhouse farming ( polyhouse Farming) training. However, AVT Organic is a best service provider and also provide a Few-day greenhouse farming training and also helps to get start your own greenhouse farming business.
Point to consider before Selecting Greenhouse site:
- Before deciding to start greenhouse farming, you have to consider the following point to become successful in greenhouse farming:
- Soil PH Should be between 5.5 to 6.5 and EC (Volatility) 0.3 to 0.5 mm cm/cm
- Good water quality is continuously available.
- The irrigation water samples should be range from PH 5.5 to 7.0 and E.C. 0.1 to 0.3
- The selected place should be pollution-free.
- There should be roads for transportation and shipping of goods in the market.
- The place should be large enough for the upcoming expansion.
- Workers should be available easily and cheap.
- There should be excellent communication facilities in place.
- The drainage of the soil should be excellent.